The Girl With The Dragon Backpack






How To Train Your Human Card - Ohh Deer via Kate's Clothing


Gothic Dragon Backpack - Restyle via Kate's Clothing
Gothalyptic Jupiter Poncho - Necessary Evil via Kate's Clothing
Pants - Zara similar here and here
Vegan Platform Boots - Vii & Co

The Girl with the Dragon Ta...erm Backpack! I had my eyes on this amazing bag for ages already and found it on Kate's Clothing website finally. I became such a huge fan of the brand Restyle but unfortunately their stuff is often sold out. I'm happy that it's available on other websites too. I also got this wonderful poncho by Necessary Evil. It's the perfect piece to layer and I have such a weakness for witchy hoods like this. It was a very cold day again so I just wanted to go for a cozy outfit with baggy pants, assassine look which I would call it. The chunky platforms make it very fashionable again! Excuse that there are no pictures of the front cause I didn't got any photos of it. I was wearing this Cat Tee from my favorite blogger Lua. Lastly I want to mention that super cute card two pictures above. It is also from Kate's Clothing and felt in love with it ♥

8 comments :